LeafFilter North - How can any of you claim ***?
How can any of you idiots claim *** on a complaint?Were you there to dispute because you know what was claimed didnt happen?
No. Do you personally know the homeowners? No. Are you *** enough to think a bunch of people would take the time to create very detailed complaints that were totally fabricated?
Does anyone think leaf filter goes on this site to hit the *** button? Duh!!!!
Stop using the *** button when you know that you have no idea wether or not the claim is legit.Also have enough sense to know a guy who installs gutter protection does it because he isn't talented/knowledgeable enough to do any worthwhile type of construction, so what type of quality could you really hope to get.review #425105
You may also like
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "This company has no business ethics, etiquette, concepts of truthful facts, or regard for its customers. This place is SATURATED by mice. They permeated my unit, resulting in $1000s in..."
- "They consistently miss picking up my garbage/recycles. This is ongoing and they miss mine about 6 times a year or maybe more. I have called c.s, wrote emails to corporate,..."
- "Attn: Claims Department Management RE: Acct. 22679011 / Beatriz Williams As per my telephone conversation with..."
- "This plastic lid came out of my son's scoop of ice cream, unbelievable! Breyers Pledge of Quality?..."
- "I ordered over $1,000 of large tile and it came shipped on a plastic wrapped pallet in excellent condition. Upon inspecting the pallet and the boxes with the driver all..."
- "I bought tickets to a Fall Out Boy concert in New Jersey, and I was super excited because they are my favorite band and helped me through so much. I..."
- " Can you imagine someone search for your phone number and having a derogatory racial slur posted as the meaning of your name ? It happened..."
- "Several weeks ago, I wrote of several concerns about the performance of Allegiant Air. The response I received from someone named "Anonymous" (of course) ended with "Get over it!"..."