LeafFilter North - How can any of you claim ***?
How can any of you idiots claim *** on a complaint?Were you there to dispute because you know what was claimed didnt happen?
No. Do you personally know the homeowners? No. Are you *** enough to think a bunch of people would take the time to create very detailed complaints that were totally fabricated?
Does anyone think leaf filter goes on this site to hit the *** button? Duh!!!!
Stop using the *** button when you know that you have no idea wether or not the claim is legit.Also have enough sense to know a guy who installs gutter protection does it because he isn't talented/knowledgeable enough to do any worthwhile type of construction, so what type of quality could you really hope to get.117dde7c review #425105
You may also like
- "My wife & I bought a 5K water softener system with an RO system just over 2 years ago. Everything was good for the first year, then it started..... calls..."
- "I feel that some of these "experts" need thereapy and development themselves or get another job in a diferent field. However not every reader on the internet is like that there..."
- "We hired Colors N More Painting to paint the interior of our home in Sept. 2012 after receiving the written proposal from them which was to include "caulking as needed,..."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "I do NOT believe the ashes I received back from Pet Meadows Cremetory (in Hamilton, NJ) are in fact the ashes of my 12 pound Pomeranian, Missy. This place proved..."