LeafFilter North - How can any of you claim ***?
How can any of you idiots claim *** on a complaint?Were you there to dispute because you know what was claimed didnt happen?
No. Do you personally know the homeowners? No. Are you *** enough to think a bunch of people would take the time to create very detailed complaints that were totally fabricated?
Does anyone think leaf filter goes on this site to hit the *** button? Duh!!!!
Stop using the *** button when you know that you have no idea wether or not the claim is legit.Also have enough sense to know a guy who installs gutter protection does it because he isn't talented/knowledgeable enough to do any worthwhile type of construction, so what type of quality could you really hope to get.review #425105
You may also like
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "An agreement was made to install 6 rooms,a hallway and a stairway in my home with carpet on may 21st.The manager called 3 days in advance to tell me the..."
- "About 2 years ago, my wife and I purchased 2 leather couches from Bob's discount furniture, total cost approximately $1,200, and also purchased this $149 goof proof insurance. After..."
- "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...."
- "There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."