Leaffilter North - How can any of you claim ***?
How can any of you idiots claim *** on a complaint?Were you there to dispute because you know what was claimed didnt happen?
No. Do you personally know the homeowners? No. Are you *** enough to think a bunch of people would take the time to create very detailed complaints that were totally fabricated?
Does anyone think leaf filter goes on this site to hit the *** button? Duh!!!!
Stop using the *** button when you know that you have no idea wether or not the claim is legit.Also have enough sense to know a guy who installs gutter protection does it because he isn't talented/knowledgeable enough to do any worthwhile type of construction, so what type of quality could you really hope to get.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "They left dust, dirt & ***. They did such a bad job at cleaning the shower door, that I had to ask them to redo it and even after..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "I was disabled 5 yrs ago by a drunk driver. Now, I am on SO much morphine and other mind altering drugs because of the pain and burning sensation that..."
- "I ordered an arrangement to be sent to the funeral of my mothers twin sister. My mother has alzheimers and is unable to order for herself. The flowers were horrible.My..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."
- "About PEOPLE FINDERS:They have a lot of balls charging my credit card account for something that was supposed to be ONLY .95c (cents).I do not, did not and will not..."
- "This is what they do to a single mother ! They try kicking my door down looking they my mail slot yelling coming all thru the day/night posing things all..."
- "Payed for same day delivery never received them! Got a email saying they have been delivered that was a lie!!! Need a full refund! No games here please it is..."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."