Leaffilter North - Leaf Filter Screening Clogs and Keeps Water out of your Gutters
You are the author of this review
I put on Leaf Filter Gutter Protection so I would not have to clean my gutters, I paid over $2000 for this privilege and that was for the 2nd story gutters only.They guarantee that my gutters would never clog and they are right, after about 12 month's the screening clogs up and absolutely nothing gets into your gutters, not even the water.
This is causing damage to my house and landscaping from the waterfalls that comes off my roof which is splashing back onto my house. When I bought this system I was told by the dealer that they would come out and clean the screening for free if it clogs. They did keep their word and came out when I called at no charge the first time. Downside the waterfalls started back within 12 months and progressively gets worst.
I called to get the screen cleaned again and found out that the company that sold me this garbage is no longer carrying this line and Leaf Filter is not supporting their claim to cleaning the screening and want $105 for the cleaning.
Do yourself a favor and stay away from these gutter systems as they are really not much more than a great idea that mother nature will figure out a way to clog.If your dealer says they will clean the screening for free, they might, until they move on to a different product line and leave you with nothing more than promises to suck more money out of you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I had this installed at my home near Hastings, Mi where we have massive amounts of trees, I was concerned because the product sits flat and I told the sales..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "I think red robins new idea of having the ziosk at the table now to order and to pay is very unsanitary we wat gere at least once a week..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Fantastic Sams in Clarksburg WV are not professional and do not care what their customers ask for. They took 5 plus inches off my daughters hair when told to..."
- "Pic one is what I orderedPic 2 is what was deliveredAny questions? ..."
- "Stopped by a local Arby's for lunch the other day. The photo of the King's Hawaiian Fish Deluxe looked so good. I ordered one and ask to hold the tomato..."