I put on Leaf Filter Gutter Protection so I would not have to clean my gutters, I paid over $2000 for this privilege and that was for the 2nd story gutters only.They guarantee that my gutters would never clog and they are right, after about 12 month's the screening clogs up and absolutely nothing gets into your gutters, not even the water.
This is causing damage to my house and landscaping from the waterfalls that comes off my roof which is splashing back onto my house. When I bought this system I was told by the dealer that they would come out and clean the screening for free if it clogs. They did keep their word and came out when I called at no charge the first time. Downside the waterfalls started back within 12 months and progressively gets worst.
I called to get the screen cleaned again and found out that the company that sold me this garbage is no longer carrying this line and Leaf Filter is not supporting their claim to cleaning the screening and want $105 for the cleaning.
Do yourself a favor and stay away from these gutter systems as they are really not much more than a great idea that mother nature will figure out a way to clog.If your dealer says they will clean the screening for free, they might, until they move on to a different product line and leave you with nothing more than promises to suck more money out of you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leif Filter
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "I think red robins new idea of having the ziosk at the table now to order and to pay is very unsanitary we wat gere at least once a week..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- "Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging..."
- "Normally, I would never care about others comments and postings about any website. However, some postings and comments about “A Foreign Affair” or www.loveme.com I find to be personally insulting...."