Leaffilter North - Never set appointment
I requested an estimate online.Someone got back to me within 24 hours, to tell me that someone would contact me!
That never happened. I wrote an email and they never even bothered to respond to it! In the email I explained that I had never been contacted by a representative to come out and provide an estimate. Can't imagine what their service would be like if they can't even get their act together to give an estimate.
Too bad really, I had read Consumer Reports and it gave them a very favorable review.Would not trust them at all now.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating. (For more on what that actually means see 20/20 expose on BBB's pay to play..."
- "We were told that we'd have a water manifold system which was important to us. Instead we have 1 water line feeding the whole house. My master bathroom tubs water..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I ordered a dress from the Reborn collection and it took over 3 weeks to get it. It looked really cute upon first inspection, then I noticed what I thought..."
- "The companies involved are rxoutlet.net, premiumcharge.net, and IMKPAY.com. I believe they are all affiliated, and work together to sell drugs and tobacco over the internet. I ordered a..."
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "Do not order from this sight, their clothing is garbage. Clothing is cheap and poorly made. The skirt I received does not look anything like the picture. All items a..."
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."