LeafFilter North - Never set appointment
I requested an estimate online.Someone got back to me within 24 hours, to tell me that someone would contact me!
That never happened. I wrote an email and they never even bothered to respond to it! In the email I explained that I had never been contacted by a representative to come out and provide an estimate. Can't imagine what their service would be like if they can't even get their act together to give an estimate.
Too bad really, I had read Consumer Reports and it gave them a very favorable review.Would not trust them at all now.review #438737
You may also like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "I installed this product last summer to solve the problem of leaves in my gutter. This issue caused some icing last winter and I specifically wanted to solve this..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "We had Sears Home Central replace our bedroom picture window. The AlSide Window has three components, a central stationary pane with flanking side crank out windows. The side..."
- "The SAME INCIDENT happened with me... On 06/25/15.. Lost my job due to downsizing. I have NEVER been late on payment (besides one time by a week). I called to..."
- "I did a search. The report listed nothing! No marriages, no divorces. No arrest records, nothing! It did list the previous addresses, but that was it...."
- "I received potted plants as a gift. Once the moss was removed, there were several rotted plants. They were kind in replacing the plants, but the second one arrived with..."