LeafFilter North - Tom
Half these complaints are anonymous........what does that tell you ?
Most of this is all BOGUS.!
! ! It does a discredit to the industry when false complaints are filed. We homeowners try to do our best due diligence, and then find it difficult at best to get proper information.
If you anonymous individuals refuse to leave your name at the very least, how can you be taken seriously.
You just hope there are enough of us that are that gullible.Please take some time, go back and at least tell us who you are to lend at least a little validity.review #418292
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "PLEASE do not go to this salon even if you have to cut your own hair! I went in based on an add which portraits this salon as one of..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Awful!!! First and last time coming to this place. The name of the place shouldnt be called fast fix it should be slow fix... it takes days to get your..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "I used your cleaner conditioner..it did not clean my straps if any thing it made them darker and it now has a dry feel to it..I have called the MK..."
- "For 7 months Humana has discriminated against my disabled daughter denying her the medical care her wound Dr.said she needs to recover fully. Dr wants her to go..."
- "Jon Marks is patently a criminal defense attorney - his sole interest is in defending himself. He does not listen to prospective clients and demands cash. Jon Marks..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."