LeafFilter North - Tom
Half these complaints are anonymous........what does that tell you ?
Most of this is all BOGUS.!
! ! It does a discredit to the industry when false complaints are filed. We homeowners try to do our best due diligence, and then find it difficult at best to get proper information.
If you anonymous individuals refuse to leave your name at the very least, how can you be taken seriously.
You just hope there are enough of us that are that gullible.Please take some time, go back and at least tell us who you are to lend at least a little validity.d50961f review #418292
You may also like
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "Website lists snow plow for my vehicle. When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch. Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."