Leaffilter North - Way over priced
I can not say how well or how poorly Leaf filter works but I have a pavilion in a campground more than an hour drive from my home. When I contacted them I explained exactly what I had ( 2 straight 40 foot sections 15 feet above the ground and asked for ball park figure or an average price per foot so I could make a decision on if it was worth my while to make the drive and wait on them to arrive. Stated that all jobs are different and wouldn't give any idea on an amount.
I set up an appointment and when they arrived they found that it was exactly as I had described. Gave me a price of $1995.00. ( which is nearly $25.00 per foot) I declined. The salesman was nice and did not try to pressure me.
Called another company told them exactly what I had. They told me over the phone that the price would be $200.00 ($2.50 per foot) if they didn't run into problems. They arrived at scheduled time did the job for $200.00 and
I am pleased.
Can't speak about the quality of leaf Filters product put can say I feel that they are way over priced and believe that you can can basically the same system installed for way less money elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "I just opened a box of Ritz Bits and found a large clump of hardened peanut butter substance in it. The expiration date is Dec. 7, 2015. The UPC code..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I have no complaints. I have gotten so much business from Thumbtack, and recently received the Best of 2015 with my rating of 4 1/2 stars. You have..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."
- "Appalling customer relations and lousy after sales experience with Europcar. Firstly, it took Europcar more than a month to give me a response on my authorisation charge inquiry, despite me..."